Location: Ontario, Atlantic (Remote; work from home)
Rehabilitation Service Specialist Case Coordinator
Like WCG, you believe in the power of work to transform lives. As Rehabilitation Service Specialist Case Coordinator (RSS CC), you’re part of a team that delivers a wide range of rehabilitation services to veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces and their families.
WCG’s Rehabilitation Services and Vocational Assistance Program (RSVP) is delivered on behalf of Veterans Affairs Canada and in partnership with Lifemark Health Group. The RSS CC welcomes Participants into the RSVP program and ensures that they have a positive experience when they join. As a member of a strong and professional team, you make a difference at the personal and community level by ensuring all stakeholders help veterans achieve their employment goals and receive the best support possible.
- Initiates first contact to Participants within service standard timelines
- Communicates effectively to build trust and rapport with Participants
- Provides Participants with high-level details about the program and answers initial questions regarding participation
- Identifies any support or adaptations that Participants require to be successful and to achieve participant satisfaction
- Negotiates and problem solves to overcome any obstacles in booking initial intake interviews within service standard timelines
- Ensures Participants receive initial orientation materials and complete any pre-meeting information prior to initial intake interviews
- Works collaboratively with other RSS Case Coordinators within the program to support successful outcomes across teams and regions
- Minimum post-secondary certificate or diploma in Business Administration, Medical Office Administration or other relevant area
- One (1)+ year(s) experience in an administrative role
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to achieve program service standards
- High level of confidentiality and awareness of privacy requirements
- Strong digital literacy including MS Office, MS Teams, SharePoint
- Employment conditional on obtaining Federal Level Security Clearance Reliability Status
- Employment conditional on obtaining federal Reliability Status security clearance
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and flexible health and dental benefits
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Generous time off policy to encourage work/life balance
- A diverse and inclusive workplace with a track record of high employee engagement and teamwork
For complete job requirements, see the full Job Description here.
WCG is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to achieving a workplace that is equitable and representative of Canada’s diverse population. We actively work to attract, develop, and retain employees from diverse and equity-deserving backgrounds who have exceptional ability and the desire to make a difference. We continuously strive to support individual needs and differences in a work environment that is built on inclusivity and respect for everyone.
WCG is committed to providing an accessible, barrier free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation in advance of any part of the recruitment and selection process.