An excellent opportunity with a quickly growing, dynamic business…
The Cam Clark Auto Group is seeking a Parts Driverfor the Cam Clark Ford Lincoln Dealership in North Vancouver, BC.
With over 20 dealership and car service locations stretching across Alberta, British Columbia, Montana, and California, Cam Clark Auto Group is an industry leader in providing outstanding customer experience since 1987, while also striving to offer an amazing employee experience!
In the position of Parts Driver reporting to the Parts Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Obtaining and transporting parts orders while planning the most efficient routes based on urgency and geography
· Communicating regularly with the Parts Manager regarding outbound orders
· Demonstrating the ability to be adaptable with any changes in routes
· Loading and unloading the parts from the delivery vehicle
· Maintaining accurate working records of the orders and deliveries
· Adhering to all safeguard rules and regulations
· Supporting other departments as needed
- 3 or more years of driving experience
- Class 5 Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Previous experience is an asset especially with Ford products
- Efficient, dependable, managing route planning, good communication and organization skills
· Physically able to lift 50lbs.
In this Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM position, you can look forward to a rewarding pay plus paid vacation time and extended health benefits!
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume.
Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Vancouver, BC V7P 3R8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- delivery driving: 1 year (required)
- Class G Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person