Job Title: Personal Lines Account Manager
Reporting to: Personal Lines Unit Leader
Bauld Insurance is award winning and leading independent general insurance brokerage offering clientele an unsurpassed level of expertise, and overall customer experience in the insurance marketplace. Where independence, advocacy and consumer choice are taken seriously - clientele are more than just renewals, they are relationships with people who have come to trust our role in providing them with protection.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental, life and RRSP contribution matching. We believe strongly in the importance of education and provide incentives to our staff for the completion of the Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) and Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) programs.
As a Personal Lines Account Manager, you are responsible for providing excellent customer service to our diverse clientele both in person, over the phone and via email. You will be the first contact for our clients for their day-to-day insurance needs and inquiries. You will be responsible for assisting the client with many inquires that may include policy changes, coverage inquires, helping clients through the claims process and advocating on their behalf. You will understand & adhere to our Commitment to Excellence & Bauld’s Service standards & expectations which outlines the deliverables to our clients, staff & management.
Duties and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering General Inquires
- Explaining Coverages
- Billing Inquires and payment changes.
- Customer Payment Reminders & Registered Letters
- Claims Inquires and Advocacy
- Policy Changes
- Obtaining Underwriting Information
- Assisting with Special Projects
- Hold a minimum of a level 1 General Insurance License in Nova Scotia
Education & Experience
- Working towards a CAIB Or CIP designation, minimum 1 year of experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- Experience in assisting Clients & develop professional relationships.
- Solid understanding of Insurance coverage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Maintaining a Polite & Courteous demeanor at all times
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bedford, NS B4A 4G2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Insurance Industry: 2 years (preferred)
- General Insurance License (preferred)
Work Location: In person