Are you a visionary capable of constructing tools necessary for managing and automating migrations? Do you effectively communicate problem solving solutions to clients and take pride in mentoring others? If so then you might be Fivesky's next Microsoft 365 SharePoint Developer!
Who you are:
- Proficient with automated SharePoint migration.
- Bring development experience utilizing Microsoft .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Expert with large data sets.
- Knowledgeable in PowerShell scripting.
- Have implemented Kerberos.
- Knowledge of Office 365 services.
- Have experience within regulated industry security, specifically the financial sector.
- Able to break down complex problems into smaller, manageable pieces through excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
What you will do:
- Utilize .Net development skills to implement tools required to perform automated migrations using 3rd party tools such as migration APIs.
- Provided troubleshooting, monitoring, and documentation with high attention to detail.
- Bring knowledge of best practices for maintaining security.
- Liaising with other technology subject matter experts to build consensus, outlining areas of improvement in written form and explaining concerns early on.
Would be awesome if you had:
- Hands-on experience in Azure Storage.
- An eagerness to effectively communicate, educate, and manage expectations with clients and mentor others.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal, QC. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.