Do you LOVE really good bread and coffee? Do you want a four-day work week with three days off to enjoy the mountains?
BReD is a 100% plant-based organic sourdough B Corp certified bakery in the heart of Creekside, one minute away from the gondola.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and motivated barista/cashiers to join our crew for the busy winter season.
Your duties would be:
· To satisfy all customer requests by maintaining high standards in quality, presentation and preparation of espresso coffees in a fast-paced environment. Go above and beyond expectations.
· Be friendly and informative by initiating conversations with each guest when possible. When people step into our shop, they are stepping into our home.
· Ensure that all items are kept stocked and rotated accordingly.
· Maintain a clean workplace in compliance with daily/weekly/monthly cleaning duties.
· We are a small team that works together so you may be required to assist other departments as needed.
· Always show up on time, in smart attire, and adhere to our grooming policy.
· High level of customer service.
· Previous experience in espresso coffees is required.
· Speak English fluently
We can offer you:
·Free baked good/bread and coffee per shift and 25% staff discount when you are not working, or on retail goods.
· Equal share of tips split between staff ($8-10 per hour) and a starting wage more than 20% above minimum wage
· Access to medical benefits (pending two-week trial period)
Must be able to work day shifts Sunday 8 AM till 4:30 PM and Wednesday. One to two days commitment.
Must have local accommodation - we do not have any staff quarters.
Must have permission to work in Canada - we do not offer sponsored work permits/LMIA.
We embrace diversity in our company and encourage people of different nationalities, colours, ethnicities, religions, genders and sexual orientation to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Every Weekend
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have local accommodation?
- Barista experience: 1 year (preferred)
- work permit or permission to work in Canada (required)
Work Location: In person