Cabot Ford Lincoln Sales Limited, in St. John's NL, is currently seeking a Sales Manager who will be a key player in building and supporting a team of passionate, customer-focused sales consultants to provide a high standard of customer service while achieving sales and revenue growth expectations.
- Plan, direct, and evaluate the operations and training of the sales department.
- Work with the sales team to meet or exceed monthly sales targets set out by the manufacturer.
- Develop and implement monthly promotional strategies and sales-incentive programs.
- Assist sales consultants with proven closing techniques.
- Provide sales consultants with up-to-date product information.
- Address customer inquiries and concerns.
- Determine staffing requirements and be a key player in the hiring of team members.
- Conduct daily sales meetings to motivate and monitor sales team performance.
- Manage vehicle inventory levels, including ordering product from the manufacturer using Ford's online ordering system.
- At least three years experience in an automotive business would be a definite asset.
- Determination to achieve highest standards of customer service and team-building skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work some Saturdays and evenings.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide a clean driving abstract.
- No Sunday or holiday work; more time for your family.
- Great team members and a positive, rewarding place to work.
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits package.
- Ongoing use of a demo vehicle.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its employees to ensure success for new team members.
Cabot Ford Lincoln is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Cabot Ford Lincoln is one of Atlantic Canada's leading automotive dealerships, with more than a quarter century of sales and customer service experience in Newfoundland and Labrador
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person