If you are a results-driven sales professional, are interested in a career with a dynamic organization and ready to make a dramatic change in your earnings, join the The Comfort Group Team! We are looking for Home Comfort Advisors who are true selling experts that understand the key to succeeding in sales is based on building relationships and finding creative solutions that are beneficial for all. The successful candidate must be a strong communicator who is able to quickly foster new relationships as well as rekindle past relationships. You have a thirst for continuous learning and development, always driving to deliver more value and achieve more sales.
Requirements: As a Home Comfort Advisor, you must be self-motivated and driven to exceed goals and expectations. You must also have:
- Strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills as well as solid analytical and problem solving abilities.
- An intense hunger for results supported by a demonstrated track record of revenue attainment.
- Diligent listening skills to understand prospects needs, quickly assess opportunities and determine the best course of action, even if this means not selling to the homeowner.
- A high sense of self-awareness with the ability to adapt and connect with new prospects in their environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills that put the customer at ease and create a comfortable selling conversation.
Specific qualifications for the Home Comfort Advisor position include:
- Post-secondary education in business OR marketing (an asset)
- Minimum three (3) years of business to consumer sales
- Proven track record of success
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Basic PC computer proficiency
- Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekend’s
- Prior experience in HVAC is not required
- Access to a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean criminal record
Responsibilities: As a Home Comfort Advisor you will be rewarded daily. The selling cycle is short and you will be talking directly to the decision makers. You will have full control of your earning.
This is a commission based opportunity, you are paid for performance.
Your specific duties as a Home Comfort Advisor will include:
- Utilizing company furnished leads from traditional marketing and existing customer base, successful candidates will engage new, current and previous customers with solutions for their home comfort needs (We DO NOT engage in door to door sales, 90% of your leads are company generated)
- Helping homeowners save money on utilities and future repairs
- Conducting follow up calls to ensure 100% satisfaction and generate a referral base
- Attaining sales goals at or above quota revenues
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP Contributions
- Opportunity for future growth and development
- Receive fresh and engaging training
Please let us know of any accommodations required in preparation of your visit.
The Comfort Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: On the road