Potluck Catering and Café is a corporate catering company that operates out of the Downtown Eastside. Most of our business operates during daytime hours with additional business on the weekends and some evening events. While operating a professional and highly regarded catering business serving thousands of corporate, non profit and government clients, Potluck also achieves deep community impact through its charitable programs supporting the Downtown Eastside.
We provide thorough training, PT and FT benefits, competitive wages, gratuities, free staff meal, education fund and more!
- Valid Class 5 BC Drivers License
- Clean Drivers Abstract with a minimum of 2 years driving.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong knowledge of the city.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work on your own as deliveries are mostly autonomous.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Food Safe Certificate & Serving it Right and asset.
- Delivering of Potluck meals and set up at sites.
- Picking up dishes from prior deliveries.
- Efficiently packing a vehicle.
- Representing our brand in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain a clean work area, equipment and vehicle
Please attach a copy of your resume as well as a brief description of yourself and why you would be a great addition to the team. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $21.00 per hour
Expected hours: 10 – 20 per week
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you available to work weekends?
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person