Position Type: Full Time
Department: Client Services
Work Location: 8 Kenview Blvd, Brampton, N L6T5E4
Work Hours: Days
Posting Expires: 30-09-2023
Formost mediaOne is one of Canada's fastest growing Printing and Document Outsourcing companies and have a dedicated staff of experienced professionals. We are continually looking for candidates to join our team and make an immediate contribution, to both the success of our organization and to their personal growth.
The focus of Formost mediaOne has always been on giving our customers the highest possible level of service. We have become an industry leader through our commitment to providing integrated and relevant customer communications across all media.
If you are interested in an innovative and extraordinary workplace, and have experience in transactional print and mail, client communications or print on demand, please submit your resume along with a covering letter.
Reporting to the Manager, Sales & Client Services, the purpose of the CSR is to oversee the development, management and day-to-day of assigned key FMO Clients. The CSR acts as a liaison and critical point of contact between the Client and all departments including Production, IT and Warehouse. Responsible for execution of client orders, inventory management, while evaluating, verifying, and handling routine client requests for assigned client accounts.
- Is the primary contact for general inquiries such as order placement, job scheduling, production status, order status/tracking, pricing, inventory replenishing, and services offered. Acknowledges clients by responding promptly to emails, texts, and phone calls.
- Builds and maintains client-business relationship and acts as a liaison between client and Formost mediaOne departments.
- Coordinates and/or confirms requests for client orders; working with production and estimating for end-to-end solutions for accuracy in estimating and job costing for contract confirmation or new quotes.
- Inventory tracking for client accounts to ensure minimum levels are determined/maintained. Updating SKUs to the Clients FMO Inventory Management Portal as required.
- Assists updating Clients FMO Inventory Management Portal as required.
- Gathers all the necessary work order information and instructions from the Account Executive or client to be used in initiating the FMO production docket.
- Participates daily in Production Planning Meeting and is the â€œvoice of the clientâ€ to meet delivery timelines contracted.
- Verifies job components either produced by Formost mediaOne or supplied by the client (such as quality and quantities of letterhead, envelopes, brochures, labels, forms etc.) and that they are sufficient to complete the project.
- Ensures client records are up to date within internal client relationship management system.
Â· Provides any necessary data or reports to the Manager, Sales & Client Services.
Â· Participates in client meetings and presentations as required.
Â· Creates statement of mailing for submission to Canada Post on behalf of the Client.
Â· Performs other duties and/or special projects as required or assigned by the Manager, Sales & Client Services, which are reasonably within the scope of the duties above.
Â· Experience in the printing industry.
Â· Minimum 3 years professional experience in Customer service and Order Entry.
Â· Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred.
Â· Experience within print/mail, direct mail/direct marketing, or consumer-oriented establishments, an asset.
Â· Must be a self-starter, technically literate with exceptional communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing business environment.
Ability to read, write, and communicate the English language. People person, time oriented, great verbal and written communication skills, basic math skills, computer literacy, customer relations, customer complaints, incident management, reporting skills, administrative skills, attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties concurrently, ability to prioritize. MS Office â€“ Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and aptitude for custom customer and business software programs are essential.
Our business philosophy is simple, we have 2 key stakeholders:
1. Customers â€“ we are fiercely dedicated to adhering to the Customer First value set.
2. Employees â€“ we strive to attract people who are passionate about what we do because we believe revenue growth to be the most important success metric in business.
We offer a competitive base salary, benefits package and access to a top tier onboarding and training program.