Twin Sails Brewing is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our growing sales team. We have been a part of the Vancouver Craft Beer community for 8 years, leading the way with our unique and evolving brewing styles. We are located in Port Moody BC, and we are looking to add a dynamic, positive, and hard-working salesperson to our team.
As a territory salesperson for Twin Sails Brewing, you will be responsible for meeting or exceeding pre-determined service expectations while promoting products and fulfilling route management objectives. Your role and responsibilities would include:
- A defined territory within Vancouver, the surrounding areas of the Lower Mainland, along with some out-of-town travel.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of calls for assigned territory.
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to meet goals to increase market share, space allocation and customer service.
- Specifically call on private liquor stores, government liquor stores, restaurants, pubs and any place beer is sold.
- Build quality customer relationships.
- Identify leads and opportunities through consistent cold calls/sales calls in your territory.
- Train and educate new accounts and staff on Twin Sails and the products they will be selling to consumers.
- Schedule and track sales calls in CRM
- Participate and represent the brewery at beer festivals, typically held in the evenings and on weekends, throughout the Province,
- Report weekly sales wins/challenges to sales management
The ideal candidate would have previous hospitality/sales experience or individuals with business schooling and a strong desire to work in the beverage sales industry.
As a salesperson, you will be expected to have a regular presence throughout the territory. In addition to being a driver of business. You must be self-motivated, and treat your sales territory like it's your business.
We are looking for an individual who possesses the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative within a team setting
- Passion for customer service, beer, sales
- Positive personality
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively
- Organized, thorough, and effective.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Must be a detail and results-oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- A valid driver's licence with a clean driver's history.
- Proficient PC, iPad and MS Office skills.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest, however, only those individuals who make the shortlist will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
Twin Sails is committed to inclusiveness and diversity, and as an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person