CCM Hockey is present worldwide, we have offices in Canada, the United States, Sweden, Finland, Germany and Taiwan. Our headquarters are located in Montreal, where we create and develop our equipment. Our mission is to inspire dreams and empower every player to fulfill their passion while enjoying their game. Our team's vision is to be the leading brand on and off the ice, by delivering innovative products and outstanding experience to our athletes and partners everywhere, all while putting our employees and communities at the forefront. We aim to unlock the full potential of every CCM athlete from pond to forum by delivering innovation to maximize performance and ignite in them the self-confidence to chase their dream. We’re looking for passionate players who share our core values and will help us become THE industry leader!
At CCM Hockey, we live our values everyday:
Standing up for who you are, doing what you mean and what you believe in.
Through their unique contributions, each person is different, each person is important, and each person has the opportunity to make a difference.
A team that works together always beats a team of highly skilled individual players.
Valuing differences and allowing others to express themselves when working together, to achieve common goals, to grow and succeed as a company.
The eCommerce Merchandising Specialist plays a pivotal role on the eCommerce team by owning all site maintenance and launch execution for ccmhockey.com in North America. The candidate will be responsible for executing all product launches, promoting new products online, pricing updates and updating content tailored to our North American consumer so they can get the best online shopping experience.
- Ensure the online availability of products and keep the product catalogue up to date
- Tracking sales and develop merchandising strategies to help drive sales
- Coordinating assets and content requests with the Brand and Graphics teams for all product launches, campaigns, holidays and sales periods
- Work with the content strategy team to ensure a complete and accurate level of product information
- Optimize the online shopping experience by offering innovative marketing solutions
- Set up and schedule promotions, ensure their accuracy
- Create a good search experience on the site by maximizing keywords, synonyms, suggestions, and related queries;
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- College or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Commerce, Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on an E-commerce team in merchandising or similar role within digital marketing
- Experience using eCommerce platforms (ex. Salesforce, Shopify, Lightspeed, Magento)
- Autonomous, flexible, resourceful, and proactive.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities
- Meticulousness, rigor and attention to detail
- Proven interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Experience working with eCommerce platforms – specifically Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other performance analysis tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (an asset)
- Basic knowledge of SEO (an asset)
- Basic knowledge of digital media
WHY JOIN THE CCM TEAM?
- Competitive salaries, including a performance-based bonus program.
- Full range of group insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.) from Day 1.
- Group retirement pension plan with employer matching (up to 5% of base salary).
- 3 weeks of vacation per year prorated as of your start date.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Discounted prices on CCM products.
- Subsidized sports and wellness activities.
- Fun social events throughout the year.
At CCM Hockey, we celebrate the difference for the benefit of our employees, our products and our collaborators. We work to create an inclusive environment where everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age or other motives, can give the best of themselves.