Are you passionate about creating sustainable urban environments that enhance liveability and contribute to a greener future? Join City Green, a leading innovator in urban landscaping solutions, as a Technical Sales Specialist based in the vibrant Toronto Region. We're seeking a dynamic individual to cover the East Coast of Canada and the USA, promoting our cutting-edge products and fostering impactful relationships within the industry.
About City Green
City Green is dedicated to transforming urban landscapes into thriving, environmentally-conscious spaces. Our innovative products, ranging from green infrastructure solutions to sustainable hardscape elements, play a pivotal role in crafting beautiful and functional cityscapes. We collaborate closely with landscape architects, engineers, and developers to drive change and enhance the quality of urban living.
This role offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on the environment and community by shaping streetscapes, waterfront developments, and more. With a balance of local engagement and extensive travel, you'll work closely with landscape architects, engineers, and our dealer network to drive product specifications and secure projects.
- Collaborate with clients, consultants, and local government officials to understand project requirements and propose tailored solutions that align with their objectives.
- Work closely with landscape architects and engineers to understand project requirements and have City Green's solutions specified.
- Present our range of innovative products and solutions to potential clients, highlighting their environmental and functional benefits.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with our dealer network to drive project adoption and sales growth.
- Work closely with City Green's internal teams to provide technical expertise and support throughout the sales process.
- Identify new business opportunities and stay updated on industry trends to strategically position City Green's offerings.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and industry events to enhance our brand visibility and network with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in technical sales, preferably within the landscape architecture, construction, or urban development industries.
- Solid understanding of green infrastructure, hardscape elements, and sustainable urban planning concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey technical information to diverse audiences.
- Strong relationship-building skills to collaborate effectively with professionals at all levels.
- Willingness to travel extensively, spending 2-3 days per week locally and approximately 17 weeks per year on the East Coast.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently while contributing to a dynamic team environment.
- Resilient Approach: Thrive in a dynamic environment by demonstrating resilience, adaptability, and a positive attitude, even in the face of challenges
Why Join City Green:
At City Green, you'll be part of a forward-thinking team dedicated to transforming cities into sustainable havens. This role offers a unique opportunity to drive change in urban environments, influence design decisions, and leave a lasting impact on communities. We offer competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, and a supportive work culture that values innovation and collaboration.
If you're ready to take your technical sales expertise to the next level while making a positive impact on the environment and urban living, we invite you to apply here: https://apply.workable.com/talent-right/j/8FB6329DA7/
Visit our website at to learn more about our innovative solutions and projects. We look forward to welcoming a new member to our team who shares our passion for sustainable urban development!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have previous experience in technical sales, specifically within the landscape architecture, construction, or urban development industries?
- Are you willing and able to travel extensively, dedicating 2-3 days per week locally and approximately 17 weeks per year on the East Coast?
- Do you possess a solid understanding of green infrastructure, hardscape elements, and sustainable urban planning concepts?
Work Location: In person