Employment Opportunity: HR Generalist (Full-time, Permanent)
We are looking for HR Generalist who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and promoting inclusive societies. We provide a range of supports and services of people living with an intellectual disability in Southeastern Manitoba.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the HR Generalist will be the subject matter expert in the areas of recruitment, selection, and workforce scheduling. You will play a critical role in the development of recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources, as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. You will be highly flexible, with the ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing work environment, while ensuring legislative and legal requirements are met. As HR Generalist, you will also be cross trained to other HR functions and have the opportunity to take on other projects periodically, depending on operational needs.
Why work with enVision?
We provide competitive compensation and benefits package that includes extended health care for you and dependents, Employment Assistance Program, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, pension plan matching, and professional development.
· Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management
· Minimum 2-years experience in 360-degree recruitment process
· Minimum 1-year experience supervising staffs
· Ability to conduct presentations both in-person and virtually
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Proficiency in HRIS, ATS, and LMS is an asset
· Valid Class 5F and access to vehicle required
· Experience in Non-Profit is an asset
· Application is open until position has been filled
· This position requires satisfactory Criminal Record check with a clear Vulnerable Sector Search, clear Adult & Child Abuse Registry Checks, and proof COVID-19 full vaccination
· enVision Community Living values diversity and supports accessibility. If If you require accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us in advance. Information received will be strictly confidential and would not affect the application
How to Apply:
· Upload resume and cover letter to www.envisioncl.com/careers
· Internal Applicants must submit application directly to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
enVision Community Living is committed to inspiring equality, inclusion, and the value of all people. Candidates are encouraged to self-identify as Indigenous, as a woman, as a person with disability, and as member of a visible minority.
Job Type: Full-time