Deliver building materials to customers at their construction sites alongside a material handler.
- Have a current Class 1 or 3 Licence
- Repeatedly lift and carry heavy building materials (as much as 100 pounds or more)
- Provide a clean driver abstract (must be insurable)
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship
Industry-competitive wages - the hourly wage for this position is based on driver’s licence, previous experience and certifications.
- Extended health care; dental, vision and life insurance
- Employee and family assistance program
- RRSP match and profit sharing
- Store discount and wellness program
Kenroc is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We are committed to providing career opportunities and work-life balance options for our dedicated workforce.
Kenroc is proud to operate as a Covid-19 safe and drug free workplace.
Thank you for your interest in our organization! Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted in the near future.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Class 1 Licence (required)
- Class 3 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person