Currentware, a leading provider of employee monitoring and web filtering software, is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our team. The Business Systems Analyst will play a critical role in helping to develop and maintain our products by providing technical business requirements and analysis. As a key member of our product team, you will work closely with product managers, software engineers, and internal sales & support teams to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers.
- Analyze and document business requirements and technical specifications for our software products
- Work with technology partners to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Assist in the development of product roadmap and backlog
- Participate in QA and release process
- Assist QA in developing test cases and scenarios
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Communicate and collaborate with offshore development offices to ensure successful delivery of features and enhancements
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Work closely with the product team to define and prioritize product features and enhancements
- Work with internal sales & supports teams to provide technical expertise & product support to customers
- Stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in our services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Work with colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements management life cycles
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst or related role
- Strong experience with software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall
- Experience with offshore development offices and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in analyzing and documenting complex business requirements and technical specifications
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience operating within Information security standards such as ISO 27001 or SOC 2 is beneficial but not required
- Experience with IT administration tools such as Firewalls, Remote Desktop Servers, Terminal Servers and Active Directories
- Experience with database management and understand database tables, views, stored procedures. Proficiency in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Experience with configuring and managing IIS web servers
- Cloud services such as AWS, Google, Azure
- Experience with technologies such as CRM tools and Service Desk ticketing systems
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team and grow your career, please submit your application and resume today.
This is a fully remote position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-03-24