Opening up a world of opportunity.
We're a financial services organization serving more than 39 million customers across the globe through our Wealth & Personal Banking, Commercial Banking and Global Banking & Markets businesses.
We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of new opportunities for our customers, our people and our communities.
Wealth and Personal Banking
We help clients to manage, protect and grow their wealth. We offer a range of services from personal banking, mortgages and loans to investment, savings and wealth management products. Our international network and breadth of expertise enables us to support individuals, families, business owners, investors and entrepreneurs around the world.
About the role
To provide operational and administrative support and quality standards to the Personal Financial Services business. Overall nature of work is of low to moderate complexity.
Work Location :1725 16th Avenue, Levi Strauss Building, RichmondHill, L4B 4C6
You are part of a team that rotates shifts to accommodate business needs. Shifts vary between 8 am and 8 pm EST from Monday to Friday. These can be done flexibly through a hybrid working model (home and office) allowing you to balance work and life.
- Identify and understand basic customer needs in order to complete transactions and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain superior and courteous service to internal and external contacts.
- Ensure work area is maintained in accordance with HSBC standards.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Promotes and contributes to team-based approach in completing tasks and meeting internal and external customer needs.
- Provide guidance to Operations Risk and Administration Associates, Personal Bankers and Premium Bankers.
- Participates in quality, regulatory and compliance training in order to meet performance targets.
- Promotes an environment that supports diversity.
- Demonstrates Group capabilities.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.