Red Oak Technologies Inc is an engineering services and solutions company based out of Toronto,Canada. The company’s agile team delivers on innovative and cost efficient services and solutions in the Telco sector. It proudly calls some of the largest operators, equipment vendors, enterprises and public sector organizations as its partners and customers.
We are looking for a Wireless Device Certification engineer for one of our esteemed clients to play a pivotal role in launching new wireless products and services in the market. The role is ideal for someone who has a background in Wireless Telecommunications, is eager to learn with a high level of curiosity and grow in the industry with one of the leading edge organizations in the industry. You will be part of a team that is at the forefront of launching cutting edge products and where your input will be valued and welcome.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute effective testing plans with field and internal representatives for Network Field Testing, Application Testing and Usability Testing
- Evaluate wireless devices via lab testing, device /network logs capture and log analysis manually and through post processing tools
- Capture and define device issues, highlighting step by step process for reproduction, and defining the impact of the issue to the end user
- Provide daily and weekly compilation of various written and verbal reports on the results of testing
- Communicate and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering, with a Wireless Telecommunications background
- Experienced in capturing and analyzing modem logs – QXDM / QCAT, MTK etc
- Knowledge of Wireless network architecture – UMTS, LTE, 5G-NR 3GPP specifications
- Understanding of Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) and Voice-over-WiFi (VoWiFi) with associated call flows
- A high degree of curiosity and drive to learn and grow in the Telecommunications sector
- Ability to multitask multiple projects & priorities simultaneously
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, (orally and written)
(Nice to Have) High level understanding of 5G architecture with call flows
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $63,423.05-$110,748.59 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in MISSISSAUGA, ON