The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing office support for a variety of administrative functions.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Team Work
- Schedule production – Support to Plant Manager
- Schedule Service calls – Support to Service Team
- Contact customers, confirm deliveries
- Assist with answering telephones and direct callers to the appropriate associate
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to company, fax numbers,
- Enter, coordinate, and communicate with builders on service requests and scheduling for entire province
- Close/process service orders as completed, including requesting POs as needed
- company website and other related information
- Covering Holidays/sick days for Customer Service Staff
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years experience in an office environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Computer literacy; proficiency in Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in a buys office with constant interruptions
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$43,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Office Administration: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person