SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
SACO Technologies Inc. is growing, and we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join us in a permanent, full-time opportunity that can be held from anywhere in North America.
The senior project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Senior project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. The right candidate is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 6+ years' experience in a Project Manager role or Senior Project Manager role, essential
- 6+ years in a construction, architectural or technology deployment project role, essential
- Experience in the fields of electronic manufacturing is important
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience
- Comfortable using computer and associated applications, and particularly comfortable working with Office, Excel, and project management software
- PMP certification, an asset
What we offer
The opportunity to work on world-class and record-breaking lighting projects displayed across the world
An experienced, dynamic, and rapidly growing team
Competitive salaries, group insurance
High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with flexible working hours
Casual dress code
Great cultural diversity
An employee referral program
A safety focused work environment
SACO isn’t just a brand, it’s a mindset, a culture. With corporate offices in Europe, the Middle East, and North America, SACO’s team boasts over 30 years of experience in the development and supply of industry-leading solid-state LED lighting and media solutions. The vast experience and expertise of the SACO team ensures that interfacing with architects, designers, tour managers, and other professionals is seamless and efficient. Bringing together these experts from various fields to form a community with the same goal, to do extraordinary things.
We come together as one, join SACO!