A Deli Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal- Mart.
1. Zoning the department.
2. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Taking orders for Deli Department merchandise; slicing and preparing merchandise, such as meat, cheese, fried chicken; and providing requested assistance.
6. Providing assistance to the front end Associates with price checks.
7. Preparing deli food orders, meat, cheese, and utilizing slicers ,stackers, and other utensils; preparing chicken by using rotisserie oven and deep fryer; and filling prepared salads and side dishes for placement into display area and specialty orders from Customers as required.
8. Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 12-37.50 per week
Salary: $14.00-$14.50 per hour
Work Location: In person