Are you interested in growth, development, and a great team environment? If you are, join our team because you are exactly who we’re looking for! Pay2Day is a rapidly growing company with endless opportunities for career advancement. We offer alternative financial solutions and are looking for people who are client-focused, highly skilled problem solvers, and dedicated to success.
Candidates must have a broad availability as this is a 7 day a week operation. Must be available to work mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends to meet our client’s business needs.
Why work for Pay2Day?
· You’ll be a part of a company our customers LOVE, and we love them! Check us out on Google and Trust Pilot. We focus on doing what’s right for our clients, not what is easy.
· You’ll have opportunities for advancement and development. We love developing our team, and when positions become available, we ALWAYS look internally, first.
· You’ll be part of a great team. We all succeed together and want the best for everyone. Check out our Indeed reviews! We’re happily rated 4.6 stars.
· You’ll have a platform to share your ideas; your voice will impact internal changes. Team members at all levels have an open-door policy. Feedback makes us stronger as individuals and employees.
· You’ll have flexible, varying shifts. Our Stores are open 7 days a week with varying hours. Our team members need to be available for varying shifts throughout the week.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Cash handling/teller responsibilities
- Opening/closing the branch
- Performing daily calls to remind clients of payment arrangements.
- Reviewing applicants/completing financial risk assessment to determine approvals.
- Responding to client inquiries/Information requests by both in store and virtual clients
- Collaborate with various departments to maximize profit while focusing on exceptional customer service and sales.
- Focusing on client retention
- Marketing/growing the business.
- Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Access to an external EAP
- Company events and incentives
- Positive and supportive team
- Opportunity for career advancement
Pay2Day welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
For more information about our company, visit www.pay2day.ca and check out our locations
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $17.55 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
- Secondary School (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person