Who we are:
The Super Save Group of Companies consists of local businesses built on clean, efficient service and very competitive pricing. Our ability to sustain these high standards has enabled us to satisfy thousands of customers in a variety of industries since 1977.
The Super Save Group of Companies prides itself on efficient service. Our goal is to ensure that our customers’ needs and expectations are consistently exceeded. We set high service standards for all our divisions. We take pride in offering top-quality, well-maintained products and services.
The Super Save Group of Companies is committed to the health and safety of all its employees across Canada. Super Save Group is COR-certified in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and the Yukon.
Drivers in our toilet division deliver, remove, and service portable toilets and washroom trailers at construction sites and special events throughout the Greater Kamloops Area.
- Ensure adherence to Super Save's safety policies and procedures.
- Drive defensively at all times.
- Clean and sanitize portable toilets to Super Save standards.
- Complete required paperwork
- Complete pre and post trip vehicle inspections.
- Perform driver check-ins at day’s end to ensure complete and accurate paperwork completion
- Keep a driver's log book.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Interact with customers, co-workers and supervisors
- Trouble shoots and resolves potential problems before they result in service issues
What you bring:
- Minimum Class 5 drivers licence
- 1-2 years commercial driving is preferred
- Strong customer focus.
- Desire and focus to Be The Best.
- Proven ability to multi-task & ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
- Knowledge of industry an asset.
- May be required to work extended hours including occasional weekends.
- You are committed to working safely
- You are highly productive and have excellent customer service
- You are a team player
- You aren't afraid to work hard, and you want to succeed
- You are open to learning new skills
What we offer:
- COR certified work environment with a focus on safety.
- Competitive Pay - Above Industry Average
- $22.47 / hr to start
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Pension Plan available
- Dynamic workplace
- Culture that values and promotes learning opportunities
- Promotes within, advancement opportunities
Pre-employment drug test required. Apply with resume and drivers abstract.
Join "the Blue Guys" today!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $22.47 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kamloops, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- delivery driving: 3 years (preferred)
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person