Edmonton Residential Aide Placement Service (RAPS) is seeking a friendly, organized self starting individual to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position would enjoy working with a variety of clients, have an aptitude for numbers and be willing to take on a variety of tasks.
o Excellent English communication skills
o Courteous phone manner
o Well organized
o Detail oriented
o Analytical thinking
o Willing to learn
This full time position requires a friendly and patient individual to provide a high level of service. Basic payroll using SAGE 50. bank reconciliation, ROE, T4 and Excel software are all required. Minimum 2 year payroll experience or PCP Certification.
- Excellent customer service representative
- Calculate payroll for domestic employers on a monthly basis.
- Maintain accurate files.
- Maintain an organized and efficient file system.
- Reconcile monthly bank records
- Prepare financial reports
- Handle payroll/financial inquiries
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pay will be determined based on qualifications/experience
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Do you have your PCP certification?
- Secondary School (required)
- Payroll Occupations: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-10