The Executive Corporate Administrator reports to the Facilities & Administration Manager at the Rally Office based in Edmonton (Sherwood Park). This role will provide administrative support to all Corporate Services senior level management team.
If you are an enthusiastic, self-starter seeking an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to submit your resume.
Keys for Success
- Proven customer service in dealing with colleagues and clients in a highly professional manner.
- Highly efficient in appointment coordination and planning; demonstrated capacity to prioritize and clarify what is required, when, and for whom.
- Demonstrated diplomacy coupled with an even temperament.
- Experience with drafting and editing professional communication (verbal and written) for various audiences.
- Demonstrated time management skills; ability to meet demanding deadlines with shifting priorities.
- Effective utilization of organizational technology / systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision through self-motivation, resourcefulness, and dependability.
- Excellent business acumen; known for exercising tact, sound judgement, and prioritization.
- Trustworthy – practices discretion and maintains confidentiality.
- Effectual teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Good attention to detail and flexible approach to work responsibilities.
- Advanced-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint proficiency. Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new software.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Executive / Sr. Administrative Support:
- provide executive support to General Manager / President and senior level administrative support to Corporate Services Managers.
- Function as an all-around gatekeeper for contacts (colleagues and clients); maintain strong interpersonal relationships with all leadership levels. Keep General Manager / President organized, informed, and prepared through effective time prioritization and task management. Flag issues requiring immediate attention.
Scheduling & Calendar Management:
- Strategically organize meetings, events, and tasks to optimize time and productivity. Provide daily briefings and ensure day-to-day priorities, breaks, meeting preparation / debriefs are layered into the schedule.
- Implement and maintain email filing system (retention rules / policies, auto-direct, etc.) to accurately identify high-priority emails, streamline email communications, and keep inbox organized in support of GM/President’s individual productivity preferences. Monitor inbox, time sheet approval, draft email correspondence, and respond according to allowed authority.
Plan & Execute Meetings:
- Organize all meeting types (executive team, board, client, etc.). Prepare for meetings, gather, and disseminate documentation, prepare agenda, take minutes, send recaps and next step action items to attendees, ensure appropriate IT resources and refreshments in support of efficient meeting facilitation.
- Ensure a smooth experience through coordination of flights, transportation, lodging, and prepare detailed travel itineraries (including time zone information, layovers, incidental travel time, and time blocks for presentation preparation).
- Assist with planning and execution of various internal company events (team building, employee appreciation, client events, etc.) in addition to external Rally community sponsored events.
Create Expense Reports:
- Review and match expense receipts against associated corporate expense charges; ensure expenses meet company policies and submittal deadlines.
Corporate Project Management:
- Execute corporate projects / initiatives, as assigned by the GM/President and/or Corporate Services Managers, which may involve various company stakeholders in different departments; create well-organized project timelines to keep projects on track for completion by the target deadline date.
Communications / Documentation:
- Draft, review, and edit various forms of corporate communications, presentations, and correspondence.
Qualifications - Education, Skills and Experience:
- 5 - 10+ years’ experience in an executive support role or a senior administrative role with increasing levels of support and accountability for senior-level leaders.
- Completion of a two-year technical or college certificate in office/business administration; combination of education and experience may be considered.
Visit us at www.RallyEng.com
Join Our Team and Discover
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
103 Portage Close
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Posted: Tuesday, August 8, 2023
Expiration Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person