This opportunity is also available on MNP’s Postes avec expérience job board in French. Please submit one application only to be considered for this opportunity. Thank you.
Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change. Make an impact with our Proposal Management team as a Proposal Specialist. This diverse team of professionals understands and responds to client needs while positioning MNP as the service provider of choice. As a trusted advisor, you’ll create engaging, refined and persuasive client proposals that directly contribute to the success of our firm and our clients.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Bid distribution and management
- Monitor bid search sites and promptly disseminate opportunity information to key team members
- Follow up with the bid recipients for a bid decision
- Go/No-Go process – participates in evaluating which projects to pursue
- Proposal Management
- With limited supervision or guidance, help proposal teams identify winning strategies by understanding the buyer’s needs, challenging the status quo, and creating proposals that are customized and tailored to the decision maker
- Initiate and coordinate the proposal development process from Go/No-Go stage to the final delivery of the proposal, including initiation/kick-off, strategy development, writing review and approval, tracking proposal metrics, coordinating requirements with contributors, and submitting proposals
- Create proposal drafts and coordinate relevant internal stakeholders to address project and client needs while best representing our firm’s value proposition
- Help facilitate a high level of collaboration between multiple stakeholders across the organization to produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing material in alignment with brand and quality standards’ deliverables
- Apply win themes and knowledge of the winning strategy to proposal submissions
- Manage the proposal schedule to ensure proposal timelines are met
- Comply with and use the company database to track all proposal information required to develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports. Ensure data is accurate and updated in real-time
- Develop and send conflict-of-interest emails
- Assist with the development of scopes of works and engagement letters
- Participate in proposal debriefings for continuous quality improvement processes
- Act as a backup to other proposal team members as required
- Perform research related to proposal preparation
- Serve as a training resource and brand ambassador, sharing approaches and learnings from proposals. Actively share best practices
Skills and Experience
- Three (3) to six (6) years of experience in a related role
- Ability to communicate and write in French is required
- Prior experience with the creation, coordination and delivery of proposals in consulting or professional services sector is considered an asset
- Ability to work efficiently, multitasking deadlines within short timeframes
- A university degree or diploma in business, communications, creative writing, journalism or another related field
- Proven analytical, communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to write and develop innovative, compelling and persuasive proposals
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both formally and informally
- Solid proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Teams, and Dynamics 365
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an asset
- APMP designation is considered an asset
- Ability to communicate and write in English is an asset
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!