**No Agencies** Looking for reliable and responsible workers, to join our team as Fulltime General Labourers, night shift in our manufacturing facility
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent work, no rotating shifts
- Benefits - after 3 months
- $19/hourly wage to start
- Opportunity for advancement
- located on a bus route
- On-site parking available
- Profit sharing
- Paid training
- Casual dress code
- Manufacturing of various plastic products
- Following detailed instructions
- Checking parts for damage
- Other duties as required
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Experience using hand, power and air tools
- Some departments required to wear a respirator mask. Clean shaven is required.
- Experience in manufacturing is an asset, training available
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude willingness to learn and punctuality is a must
- High attention to detail
- Health and Safety oriented
- Excellent time management skills
Must be flexible to join our Night Shift Team:
- NIGHTS Sunday to Thursday 10PM-6:30AM, no rotating shifts
- Note: successful candidates placement will be based on hiring priority needs.
- Candidates must be flexible to work overtime during peak times - some weekends, as needed.
- Rate of pay $19/hourly.
If you are interested in this position P*_lease Submit Your Resume with Employment Dates*_, to be considered.
We Are a Proud Living Wage Employer.
- Employer is not accepting international applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you flexible to work overtime?
- This position is in Hamilton, Ontario Canada do you reside in this or nearby area?
- Manufacturing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person