**Kindly fill out the following form to enhance our ability to effectively follow up on your application: https://forms.gle/uwWKk9N5vRnFb8ic6
Senior Software Engineer (3D Development in Python/C++)
Are you looking for a career in computer science, engineering or a similar field? Do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-paced project? Prevu3D might be the place for you! We are a young and dynamic startup based in Montreal that works in 3D technologies. Our software allows users to create mind-blowing Digital Twins of large facilities using 3D Reality Capture technologies. Embrace the future of the industry and make a global impact with Prevu3D!
The person we are looking for…
- Has been designing and building complex software for 5 years or more
- Has a structured, test first approach of creating software
- Has a background in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a similar field.
- Can work in French and English.
- Is creative and can work with great autonomy.
We need you to…
- Improve the design and robustness of the processing pipeline - one of the most critical part of the company’s technology
- Create tools and iterate on the development process
- Modify existing products to improve functionality, solve problems, and reduce costs.
- Design tests on newly created and existing processing tools.
- All other related tasks.
You’re the perfect match for us if you have…
- Good experience with Python and C++ programming.
- Autonomy in solving complex problems and proactive communication skills.
- Good knowledge of basic 3D computing concepts (mesh manipulation, use of textures, etc.).
- Command of theoretical computer science and linear algebra.
- Experience with CI/CD development
- Experience with testing methodologies (unit tests, integration tests, system tests, etc.)
Assets that could help:
- Experience with mesh/point cloud processing.
- Good knowledge of current 3D capture technologies (laser, photogrammetry, etc.).
- Experience in technical writing (documentation, patents, etc.).
- Experience with Backend web frameworks (cloud services, AWS, Docker).
Don't hesitate to look at our website! www.prevu3d.com
Type d'emploi : Permanent, Temps plein
- Assurance Dentaire
- Assurance Maladie Complémentaire
- Assurance Vie
- Assurance Vision
- Congés payés
- Stationnement sur place
Horaires de travail :
- Baccalauréat (Obligatoire)
- Software Development: 5 ans (Obligatoire)
Lieu du poste : Télétravail hybride à Montréal, QC H4C 1L8