Ace Management Group Inc. specializes in client acquisition and business development for brands with a strong commitment to sustainability and passion for providing exceptional products and services. The Ace Management Group Inc. team shares a passion for giving back; both to our fellow teammates and to our community. Our team enjoys problem-solving and to continue our efforts in the local area and keep up with client demand, we are hiring an Entry Level Event Assistant immediately.
The Entry Level Event Assistant will act as the first point of contact with existing customers, Entry Level Event Assistant will assist with organizing our sales team and reporting back to the Executive Sales Manager. The Entry Level Event Assistant will receive hands-on training on all sales and marketing techniques, brand management strategies, territory management, and compliance standards as well as coaching, mentoring, and career development. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and be genuinely excited to grow with a company.
Entry Level Event Assistant Responsibilities:
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Develop and deliver informative sales presentations based on individual customer needs to maximize market share
- Participate in continuous training opportunities with the intent to increase qualified customer contacts, enhance relationships and advance the sales process.
Entry Level Event Assistant Qualifications:
- Previous experience in marketing, promotions, sales, or account management preferred
- Comfortable taking on a leadership role and support role within a team (must work well with others)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer relationship management (preferred, not required)
- Experience in a management or leadership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $700.00-$1,000.00 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M2H 2N8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person