We are Millennium Insurance, and if you're in the Edmonton area and looking to put your skills to use in the insurance industry we are looking for you!
Millennium Insurance is part of the Wheaton Group, a family-owned organization based in Edmonton that owns a diverse range of businesses in Western Canada, including banking, airline operations, and, of course, insurance. Millennium is local, prides itself on being in tune with what Albertans need from their insurance provider and understands the unique challenges Albertans face day-to-day. And we are experiencing explosive growth.
Note: This position requires reporting to the Sherwood Park office. Hybrid work arrangements may be available. Therefore, preference will be given to local Edmonton area candidates.
We award our team with the following:
- Earned Time-Off Program and vacation
- Group Retirement Savings Plan with employer match.
- Hybrid work options may be available
- New facility with ergonomic desks/chairs.
- Educational assistance and career development.
- Fitness center subsidy program
- Employee benefits
- Health and Wellness spending account
- Employee discount programs
- Employee recognition and appreciation events.
Millennium Insurance Corporation is looking for Sales and Service Representatives (AIC licensed) for home and auto insurance sales to join our team of insurance professionals in Sherwood Park, Alberta. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a collaborative work environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Preparation of quotes for new business.
- Pulling autoplus and MVR reports and rating the risk according to company standards.
- Discussing and comparing coverage options to new or existing customers.
- Preparing replacement cost evaluation and rating personal property in accordance with company policy.
- Creating new policies for insured and preparation of policy documentation and payment to complete sale.
- Answering coverage questions and making changes on existing policies including taking payment information for subsequent changes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Alberta Insurance Council - General Insurance License Level 1 or 2.
- Chartered Insurance Professional Designation or actively working towards designation.
- Superior customer service skills including problem solving, empathy and concern for our customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Detailed knowledge of automobile insurance policies. Working knowledge of personal property insurance policies an asset.
- Working knowledge and experience with Alberta regulations for Grid Premiums.
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry.
We have a Mandatory Vaccination Policy to ensure employee safety due to COVID-19.
At Millennium Insurance Corporation, we pride ourselves on being family oriented and socially responsible. We offer developmental opportunities for employees that demonstrate exceptional skill, a positive attitude, proficiency, loyalty and commitment. We have a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, long term disability, an RRSP Plan with a matching Deferred Profit Sharing Plan, and corporate discounts. We believe in our employees and their contribution to our success so, in addition to vacation, we also provide an Earned-Time-Off program. It is our pleasure to reward our teams with other special events such as a yearly flu shot clinic.
Thank you for considering our organization.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Accommodations are available upon request.