Who is Strategy Inn:
A growing advertising agency where we are passionate and dedicated to creating, planning, and handling advertising and other forms of promotion and marketing for our clients
What We Do
We are a team of Digital service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your business's advertising, marketing, reputation and sales.
The ideal candidate will support the Marketing Manager in implementing our marketing strategy. You will assist with the execution of our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing communications background with excellent communication skills, outstanding presentation skills and a keen eye for detail. The ideal candidate is also someone who is a proven team player who is flexible and adapts well with change.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Onboarding of new clients and monthly update to them.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, small business owners, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget of clients and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Manage online social channels by engaging daily, answering questions, and building a sense of community with our online audience.
- Review analytics and create monthly reports on key metrics to Manager
- Other duties as assigned may be required to support digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with contractors and agencies (photographers, videographers, web developers etc.).
- Assist with updating our website – Shopify experience preferred.
- Assist with photography and videography at events, meet clients when needed
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team and overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Creative direction, video editing skills a bonus, ideally in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Critical thinking and implementation, as your role is a point of contact for clients and team.
- Communicate marketing ideas and strategies to clients
- Provide the client via bi-weekly or monthly meetings to ensure that expectations for project delivery are met
- Closing the loop on client communication and ensuring that follow-up is timely, and that team members are brought in as needed.
- Prepare meeting agenda and prep documents for account performance meetings
- Summarize actionables for client and Strategy Inn team
- Independent problem solving while taking accountability for decision-making
- Go-to person for your team members, you implement marketing initiatives, work out deadlines for your colleagues/clients, and maintain quality assurance regarding assets, content development, and messaging
- Develop project briefs for lead funnels and campaigns
- Ensure that workflows and timelines are accurate and met
- Ensure that asset requests are implemented and delivered on time
- Activate projects in a timely manner and ensure expectations are communicated to the client
- You'll assist the leadership team in measuring and reporting the impact of marketing strategies to determine the results of campaigns and promotions.
- Quality checks to determine whether the team needs to re-calibrate/revise the strategy
- Quality check the messaging for consistency across all campaigns and platforms (eg. FB/IG/GMB/Web/Emailers)
- Monitor all boosts, ensuring audiences and content align
- Lead discussions about promotions
- Write emailers for clients
- Proactively provide clients with ideas for social media and promotions
- Proven ability to write and edit copy for social media and advertising.
- Quality check design assets
- University degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, Sales, Business or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of direct work experience in a Marketing or Communications capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with clients, including freelancers and sales team.
- Solid knowledge of website (wordpress), Ads (facebook and Google), and social media content creation.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Direct experience with graphic design, web design, content management systems and other marketing-related software tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Skilled and passionate copywriter / content creator
Location: London, Ontario.
Wage: This is a part time position based on performance will become full time
IMPORTANT - To apply please upload a personalized cover letter with your resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please attach your LinkedIn profile.