Collective Technologies Inc. is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining software applications and systems. This position will work closely with the development team, other software engineers, and the business to provide high-quality software solutions that will help our customers improve their operations.
We are looking for an independent individual, who is a self-starter and self-managed with the following skills, knowledge, and experience in the areas below:
Duties and responsibilities
· C# coding skills at intermediate level or better. This includes experience with .net 6 or better, Entity Framework 6 or better.
· ASP.Net experience particularly with MVC6 is a requirement.
· Experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility is a plus.
· WPF experience is a plus.
· Azure Experience is a plus.
· Software Engineering skills are a plus.
· Experience with coding unit tests for services and web controllers is a plus
· Experience with Visual Studio 2017 or better
· Experience with SQL Server projects is a plus
· Experience with expert system development and/or workflow is a plus
· Experience in building windows services is a plus
Completion of a college program in computer science or computer information system or related field is required; and
At least 6 years of experience Senior or Team leader as a Developer in a similar position is required
Microsoft Certifications in areas related to our architecture are a plus
Analytical skills - Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Good English language skills
Salary Range from $100,000 up to $140,000.
Terms of employment Full-time and Permanent
Benefits Group insurance medical benefits,
Extended medical insurance after the probationary period
Hours/Days are Monday to Friday 40-hour weeks, however, some meetings with remote developers could be held after normal hours.
Remote work and Laptop will be provided for the right candidate.
Please email us your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Subject line: Intermediate Software Developer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$140,000.00 per year based on experience.
· Employee stock purchase plan
· Flexible schedule
· Paid time off
· Work from home
Monday to Friday
Work Location: Some in person meetings required, but can work from home. Port Coquitlam, BC
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$140,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Port Coquitlam, BC