As a Scheduling Specialist, you will answer inbound calls and schedule Client visits by finding the Perfect Match Caregiver using the Alayacare booking system. You will surpass response times, scheduling, and documentation standards to provide the highest level of care and service to our Clients, Franchise Partners and Caregivers. We offer a premium service that requires customer service-oriented professionals who thrive in fast-paced, self-led environments where you can add value with your detailed, accurate work in a time-sensitive manner. You will contribute to Care Services by being operationally excellent through consistent delivery of service level commitments and adherence to One Best Way processes, workflows and systems. You are observant and thrive on delivering exceptional customer service and client outcomes while doing whatever it takes to bring peace.
You embody our four core values: Admire People, Find a Better Way, WOW Customer Experience, and Passionate About Making a Difference.
For more information, visit https://www.nursenextdoor.com/ or watch our Culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flxoFnKqZsQ
What You Will Lead:
Deliver WOW customer service experience in every interaction with Clients, Caregivers and Franchise teams to exceed customer service standards while surpassing call hold times
- Utilize the Alayacare platform for scheduling, follow workflows, follow one Best Way processes, and establish communication channels to promote efficiency and drive accurate data for business insights
- Deliver on a Peace of Mind by ensuring that all Caregivers clock in for their visits and escalate no-show situations with a sense of urgency, conducting investigations as required within 22 minutes of the visit start time
- Schedule and book Client visits using the scheduling platform at least 14 days out, find the Perfect Match Caregiver for each Client and complete documentation as required
- Respond to Caregiver questions regarding schedules and visit offers
- Update Client and Client Contacts on any changes to service, keeping accurate and detailed documentation in our system
- Resolve Franchise Partner issues with One Best Way and operational excellence in mind
- Be an active team member and contribute to process improvement initiatives that make Care Services a high performing team
- Provide fast and easy access to Clients and Caregivers by answering a high volume of inbound calls in 30 seconds or less
What you will bring to Nurse Next Door:
A minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service role
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to manage many ongoing tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A professional and friendly attitude to quickly develop rapport with clients over the phone
- Availability from 1:30 PM onwards Tuesday to Saturday. Must be flexible
As a Nurse Next Door employee you will receive:
Flexible Benefits plans to meet your needs.
- Personal and Health Spending Accounts to support your pursuit for wellness
- Competitive base salary
- Profit-sharing bonus plan
- Employee recognition and fun!