Are you customer-focused, a great communicator, and seeking an opportunity where you can expand your skill set and grow your career? We are looking for dedicated Sales Representatives to join our team in Victoria!
Westcoast Salesforce is an innovative marketing company that specializes in acquisition for our partners. Over the past 10 years, we have run successful marketing and funding acquisition campaigns that have met and exceeded our clients’ targets and helped facilitate change in our communities.
We are social entrepreneurs driven by compassion. We invest heavily in recruiting the right people, providing skill development, and offering a work environment that fosters career growth.
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work 12-8 pm, Monday to Friday (or a minimum of 3 days per week)
- Excellent communicator and able to build rapport and connect with our customers
- Self-starter who takes initiative and prides themselves on a job well done
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Previous customer service, sales, or marketing experience
- Personal vehicle (an asset, but not required)
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that maximize acquisition for our partners
- Connect with a high volume of prospective customers each day
- Answer customer questions with patience, care, and empathy
- Assist in customer data collection and creating accurate customer profiles
- Other basic administrative tasks
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation that includes a base plus bonus structure. You can expect to make between $700-1000 per week
- Ability to earn daily bonuses and additional incentives
- Merit-based growth opportunities. Promotion is based on performance and skill set, not seniority
- Monday to Friday schedule
- An energetic and fun office culture
Think you’re the right fit? We’d love to hear from you! Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted by our team.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week
Salary: $700.00-$1,000.00 per week
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- We are looking for candidates who currently live in the Victoria, BC area. Please confirm again that you live in the Victoria area.
- Driver's License (preferred)
Work Location: In person