We are professional, agile, innovative, and our goal is to create large-scale cloud-based SaaS web applications (social media style).
Potential for long term work beyond the 4 months.
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
Job Description: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Full Stack Developer (primarily React) to join our dynamic development team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our web applications (SPA) built on React/Laravel stack.
MUST BE LOCATED IN GREATER VANCOUVER AREA
- Collaborate with the development team to design and implement robust and scalable web applications.
- Develop new features and functionality
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with the backend team to integrate frontend components with server-side logic.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and other technical issues.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks like React
- Experience with TypeScript
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience using AWS services (not just Amplify)
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and experience in integrating frontend applications with backend APIs.
- Familiarity with video-streaming protocols and technologies (e.g., WebRTC, HLS, RTMP) is highly desirable. We will be working with AWS IVS
- Proficiency in working with databases, particularly MySQL & Redis
- Familiarity with AWS services such as Lambda, S3, EC2, CloudFront, and API Gateway.
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization mechanisms, particularly JWTs.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Experience with serverless architecture and deployment on AWS Lambda.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
To apply, please submit your resume
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 4 months
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- What are your salary expectations?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Maple Ridge, BC V2X 3J5