NRT is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies, and we’re looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for a FinTech leader!
NRT provides next-generation commerce and information-enabling experiences for enterprise customers around the world. Our solutions include secure payment systems, specialized financial and marketing kiosks, AML compliance tracking and reporting tools, digital gamification and mobile experiences, intelligent table game platforms, credit/marker information services and electronic marker solutions. We work with hundreds of casinos throughout North and South America, Asia and beyond.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, and an exciting environment. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. You can read more about us at: www.nrttech.com
Reporting to the Manager, Payments Technology, the Certification Specialist’s primary mandate is to oversee the certification process and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Manage payment product certification process, working with relevant payment networks, financial institutions, and regulatory bodies
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to define quality requirements, certification requirements, develop test plans, and execute certification testing
- Conduct thorough reviews of product documentation, technical specifications, and test reports to ensure compliance with certification criteria
- Manage multiple certification projects while ensuring adherence to project timelines and deliverables
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulatory changes, and emerging certification requirements, while identifying potential impacts and recommending appropriate actions
- Perform Application Testing as well as Production Support activities in our POS, ATM environments
- Provide on call Production Support for any POS, ATM related issues
- Any proejcts or duties assigned by the Manager, Payments Technolory or designates
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a Certification Specialist role or similar
- Solid knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Previous experience with payment product certification process, payment network regulations and compliance standards
- Proven experience in overseeing the certification process for payment products and services
- Familiarity with payment network requirements and processes, including Visa, Mastercard, and other payment networks
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
NRT would like to thank all applicants for applying, but only those applicants best suited for the position will be contacted.
NRT is an equal opportunity employer. It is NRT’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. NRT does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
NRT welcomes and encourages applications from all. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are selected for this position, please notify the HR team member for reasonable accommodation.