We are seeking a highly motivated Client Success Manager for a permanent full-time position at our Hamilton office. Reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing, the Client Success Manager will support Ackroo's clients in a specified territory. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced & highly skilled team with lots of opportunity for growth. You should be self-motivated, energetic, and have a passion for Sales, Account Management & Customer Service. This is a multifaceted role, which requires abilities in sales, marketing, client retention, customer support, on-boarding & training, as a member of a cross-functional team.
Who is Ackroo?
Ackroo is an innovative SaaS-based technology Company that is consolidating, simplifying and improving the loyalty marketing, payments and point of sale industry. Problem solvers, strategic out-of-the-box thinkers, and individuals who are eager to make a difference will thrive in our entrepreneurial environment.
Why join the "Kroo"?
- Innovation: We foster a culture of innovation and out-of-the-box creativity.
- Transparency: Building trust as a team through transparent, open feedback and communication
- Collaboration + Teamwork: Collaborating with a group of passionate, driven people makes our gears run smoothly.
- Ownership: Not only does our team get to own their projects, through our stock options program, they get to be an owner.
- Work-life Balance: Thriving both personally and professionally is key to success at Ackroo. Hybrid work, paid time off, and comprehensive benefits are offered to support your health and wellness.
What you'll do
- Manage existing accounts and act as lead point of contact for all client communication and account management matters; build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Understand, onboard & train both new and existing merchants on Ackroo Gift & Rewards software tools for Point-of-Sale and Payment products within the Automotive, Retail, Hospitality &/or Petroleum industries; monitor support needs, post-launch
- Achieve sales targets based on pre-determined metrics established by the marketing management team, through development of existing accounts (cross-sell/upsell) and customer retention; Report and present on current and forecasted sales targets
- Coach existing merchants on leveraging the Ackroo suite of products and services to see positive ROI; leverage and understand merchant data to provide sales and marketing strategy and identify upsell opportunities
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of our products and solutions to our customers, by managing and prioritizing deployment tasks and projects; coordinate with technology vendors, merchants, and other parties to see the project to completion
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly/yearly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed; Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and support for all products and services
- Collaborate with internal teams to obtain in-depth understanding of our products and execute on various client projects and initiatives; Escalate product issues to Engineering team
- Assist with 1st-line technical support overflow, as needed, by phone and email, based on product knowledge and provide refresher training on software utilization
- Take ownership of client issues and escalate cross-departmentally, as needed, to see problems through to resolution
A little bit about you
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in Payments and/or Rewards industry account management &/or building customer relationships via SaaS organizations
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer support skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and multi-task across multiple projects and support inquiries
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
What we offer
- Salary: $70,000-80,000 (based on experience)
- OTE: $90,000-100,000
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 sick days + certain company days off
- Employer-paid health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- A fun work environment with a great team and lots of snacks
Ackroo is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, immigration status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics to apply. If you need accommodations during the recruitment process, please advise our Talent Acquisition team.
We thank all candidates for submitting their applications, but due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates who are selected to move forward in the next step of the recruitment process.