Our bottom line is different.
There’s something special about working at ATB, and it’s been recognized on every top employer list that matters. Maybe it’s our exceptional culture where your total wellness is supported through market-leading benefits and you’re free to bring your whole self to work. Maybe it’s our commitment to a growth mindset and our unrelenting thirst for making it possible for fellow Albertans—even the ones who aren’t our clients.
Whatever it is, you won’t find a more genuine, driven and knowledgeable group of humans anywhere. We foster a culture of purpose, performance and possibilities. We engage with intense curiosity, and bring our whole selves to work, every day. We know it starts with people like you, so take a chance and start with us.
Job Number: REQ6767
Department: Everyday Financial Services (EFS)
Location: Edmonton, AB - The Grange
Apply by: Oct 12, 2023
System Job Title: Client Service Representative B
Leader: Denise Barber & Wyle Ylagan, Branch Managers
Is this a Union Position: Yes
As ATB’s next Client Service Representative, you are responsible for providing face-to-face core transactional banking services to ATB clients. This involves providing professional and efficient client service by identifying client needs and matching them with the right products, solutions and experts.
- Deepening relationships with our clients by having conversations to understand their needs and how we can help them reach their goals
- Transforming the client experience by introducing our clients to experts and educating them on our digital tools and resources
- Maintaining and building client relationships by providing optimum customer service
- Developing and building internal partner relationships with other ATB departments, supporting branch operations to meet customer service requirements and to assist with resolving issues or concerns
- Following tactical service routines, best practice processes and procedures on all administrative and operational activities within the branch
- Processing cash and clearing transactions, abiding by current policies
- Actively participating in branch team meetings
- Providing assistance and coaching to other CSR's, as required
- Ensure branch assets are properly safeguarded and that premises and equipment are maintained and that collateral documents are properly controlled
- Taking responsibility for personal development plan; schedule meeting with manager to discuss development plan
Success at the branch level means:
- You are a creative team player who is flexible, cooperative and demonstrates a desire to work within a team
- You demonstrate an ability to deal with change, make decisions and implement creative solutions
- Have successfully completed Grade 12, preferably supplemented by post-secondary business courses
- Have a demonstrated ability to work with numbers
- Customer service and/or sales experience is required
- Knowledge of personal lending services and products is desired
Preference will be given to applicants with previous banking experience
At ATB, we know that as you develop in your career, you gain many transferable skills. If you believe your experience and qualities are what we are looking for, please consider applying!
Interested? If you know one of our team members, BEFORE applying, reach out to them and ask them for a referral link to help your application stand out.
Online applications are preferred. Please let us know if you require any accommodations.
Be great. Be you. Believe.
We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the diversity within our communities and creating an environment where every team member has what they need to reach their potential. We encourage candidates from all equity-seeking groups to apply.
What happens next?
Thank you for applying online. If you are shortlisted for this opportunity, you will hear from us after the posting close date regarding next steps. We might ask you to participate in a digital interview or phone interview. If you require any accommodations, please let us know.
Stay in touch!
ATB is excited to know you’re interested in a career with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to get the inside scoop on what our team is up to.