6ix Management Inc. is an unmatched business development firm focused on delivering exceptional client and customer satisfaction. Located right outside of the Greater Toronto Area, our sprightly culture separates us from the rest! With inimitable passion and dedication, there's no limit to what you can achieve.
The ultimate Entry Level Customer Service Representative will have a remarkable work ethic, a desire to be part of a growing energetic team, a willingness to learn and grow from entry-level, the ability to hold themselves as well as others accountable, and the capability to connect with a diverse group of clients and coworkers.
Responsibilities as an Entry Level Customer Service Representative:
- Front line support: effectively relaying information to customers informing them of current deals and promotions through direct presentations
- Answer questions during in-person meetings to help customers navigate a variety of effective solutions showing composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and problems arise
- Handle customer complaints, provide exceptional solutions and alternatives in a timely manner
- Enter and process confidential customer information accurately and efficiently
- Establish new relationships through a variety of networking opportunities
- Representing with integrity and rectitude to increase sales and enhance profit margins
- Surpass personal and Customer Service Representative team sales targets
- Develop a deep knowledge of the clients driving their vision, products, and services.
- Collaborate within a team as well as
- Report to, and work closely with the Manager of sales operations to improve and maintain sales operations and process efficiency
Requirements of an Entry Level Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 Years of entry level customer support or sales experience
- Ability to work with a sense of purpose and exercise good judgment in stressful situations
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of over-achieving and reliability
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask, and perform under pressure
- Grasp client and company knowledge quickly
- Enthusiastic and trustworthy moral compass
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $700.00-$1,000.00 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Do you have the ability to commute on a daily basis to the office; L4N 5R7?
Work Location: On the road