Who we are:
West-Wood Industries manufactures high quality, custom wood windows and doors, sold throughout Canada and the United States under the brand name Norwood Windows & Doors. We mill our own wood onsite and are proud of our quality products.
Our facility has over 250,000 sq ft of floor space spread across six buildings where we transform raw lumber into custom doors and windows.
We are proud of what we do! Visit www.norwoodwindows.caor check out our YouTube page (@NorwoodWindowsDoors).
What You Can Expect in the Role:
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing applications by leveraging new tools and technologies.
- Documenting processes and adhere to best practices.
- Staying updated with emerging technologies in the field.
- Developing application features and interfaces.
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders to estimate and deliver high-quality products.
- Providing user support and training as needed.
- Other tasks may be assigned that relate to the role
What You Bring:
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer science (required).
- Minimum 3 years software development experience
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as VB.NET, C# and Java.
- Experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge using Office 365 as a front-end and Back-end (Power platform).
- Database management (Preferably MS SQL SERVER).
- Reporting services using Crystal report and Power B.I.
- Experience with ERP Systems would be considered an asset.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of advanced systems analysis methods, practices, and principles.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Casual dress code
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (dental, health & drug coverage)
- Life and AD&D Insurances
- On-site parking
Resumes will be assessed weekly starting on June 9th. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scoudouc, NB E4P 3P8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- English (required)
- French (preferred)
Work Location: In person