Impact Lives Through Better Health
Join a dedicated team, learn and improve patient lives!
Located in the vibrant and growing neighbourhood of Burnaby Heights. Work collaboratively alongside other healthcare professionals including our current team of physiotherapists, chiropractor and physiotherapy assistants / pilates teachers. We provide all the support you would need so that you can focus on what you were trained to do – making a difference in people’s lives.
We have grown every year by developing strong relations with our community and creating great patient experiences and outcomes. Due to high patient demand, we need help in providing care and serving our community. To help you, we provide employee mentoring on both clinical skills and patient management. There are several career streams available depending on what your goals are, as we are here to help you reach your career goals.
Check out our Team: www.cedarhealth.ca/team
We offer our Chiropractors:
1. Regular support on patient management
2. No admin work. We take care of all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
3. Both private and semi-private treatment rooms
4. Employee education allowance
5. Employee clinical mentorship: for new grads or chiropractors looking to upgrade their skills
6. Career progression options:
· Focus on your clinical work only
· Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
· Become a clinic lead down the road
7. Flexible scheduling
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
Whether you are a seasoned chiropractor or new grad, we help you to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians our learning never ends.
How does it work? You will meet with the clinic managers regularly to:
1. Practice new and advanced techniques to build and sharpen your skills
2. Get help to build a full schedule and maintain it
3. How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to it
4. How to interact with patients and build rapport
Contact us if you have the same CORE VALUES:
- Rock Of Integrity: We do what we say and stand behind our word
- River Run: We create flow through our clinic for both patients and staff and are resilient when faced with challenges
- Cheers North: Where everybody knows your name
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 18-30 per week
- Extended health care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Doctor of Chiropractic license (required)
Work Location: In person