RideWrap is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our HQ in Whistler, BC.
Love coding in PHP, JS, HTML, and CSS? Familiar with APIs and Cloud platforms, and itching to work and play in the mountain bike industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
In this role, you'll build and optimize the functionality of our web offerings and internal services using PHP, JS, HTML, and CSS coding. As a crucial member of the Development team, you'll also integrate APIs and build Cloud platforms to ensure timely results in a fast-paced environment to create a great purchasing experience for our customers as we continue on our high growth trajectory.
- Implement new front-end web designs.
- Optimize webpages and content for speed and search engine optimization.
- Integrate data via API into multiple sites.
- Create functions for database building, optimization and management.
- Develop APIs for external use.
- Optimize site functionality.
- Take ownership of the organization of the website systems.
- Work with other teams on various other elements of the overall strategy and execution.
- Finding creative ways to get the stuff done!
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Self-starter and ambitious.
- Excellent time management and ability to shift focus at short notice.
- Great communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver.
- High degree of organization, attention to detail and level of professional conduct.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Expert English speaking and writing skills.
- Interest in the biking industry.
- … You love to create and code stuff.
- Proven experience coding in HTML & CSS - essential.
- Experience with APIs - asset.
- Experience with machine learning - asset.
- Experience with Google Cloud services - asset.
- Experience with marketing/brand/design work - asset.
RideWrap is a rider-owned and operated business. Since the beginning, our objective has been simple: help riders get the most out of their time riding bikes. RideWrap’s proprietary systems are born from combining a background in precision engineering with a love for riding bikes. We produce industry-leading frame protection components for all bikes and riders.
Innovation: As an industry leader, we’re not just using the most advanced tech available, we’re creating our own. If it doesn’t exist, we build it.
Precision: RideWrap wasn’t built from the ground up by eyeballing and free-handing. We sketched, we drafted, we tested. We tested again and made sure we got it done right. We’re nerds. So what?
Community: Bikes are for everyone. Protection for your bikes should be for everyone too. We want all riders and riding communities to feel supported from early starts to late après endings, we’re here for it all.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $56,500.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- Do you currently live in Whistler, or within a reasonable commute?
- Have you included a cover letter telling us a little more about yourself and why you're interested in joining our team?
Work Location: In person