Barrie, ON, Canada Req #273
Tuesday, July 18, 2023
All companies under the Great Gulf umbrella are united by one simple goal: the pursuit of greatness. It’s achieved daily with the passion and dedication of every person who works tirelessly to make us great. If you have what it takes to make great things happen, apply today to join our team.
GTA, other sales centres possible
Licensed Real Estate Agents will sell pre-construction residential mid-rise condominiums/freeholds at our new development sites. The Sales Representative will promote and liaise with clients and manage client relations up to the point of the sales final closing.
- Present pre-construction and inventory mid-rise condominium and/or freehold sales opportunities to clients and brokers
- Engage, manage, and develop relationships with clients
- Ongoing communication with and management of client relationships (both prospects and purchasers)
- Review, explain and sign Agreement of Purchase and Sales, Tarion documents, amendments, etc.
- Maintain current product, construction, builder, sales, market and legal knowledge related to product being sold
- Perform market studies of comparable sales, and track competitor trends and sales
- Understand market and economic data
- Coordinate inter-department staff and resources in completing responsibilities.
- Work alongside administration and sales team colleagues to ensure high-quality experience for clients
- Create and maintain various lead management and sales reports.
- Willingness to complete full prospecting, including cold calling, inbound and outbound presentations, follow-up, business development and execution of sales
- Accountable for the development of the business service line.
- Advertise, market, and sell residential properties
- Available to work on weekends and holidays
COMMUNICATION/INFLUENCING OTHERS (Contacts)
Promote and liaise with clients and manage client relations
High level of customer service and follow-up to ensure a high-quality experience for clients
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills)
Only candidates will be considered that have mid/low-rise experience, willing to transfer their license to our Great Gulf Realty Brokerage and sell exclusively for Great Gulf Homes
Standing and sitting throughout the day.
Great Gulf is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Great Gulf will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
The Great Gulf Group (“GGG”) is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, our tradespeople and suppliers, and our customers and visitors. Employment with GGG is conditional upon you having received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine series approved by Health Canada at least 14 days prior to your start date. You must provide a copy of your Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Dose. If you have a medical reason, or any other reason pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code, for not being fully vaccinated now or in the future, you may submit a written request for accommodation with an explanation of the ground and/or any supporting documentation to assist in the determination of exemption from this condition.