Are you looking for an opportunity that will help expand your expertise within the technology industry?
Kobalt.io is looking for a driven and outgoing Inbound Sales Development Representative to identify qualified prospects to help their organization grow!
Life at Kobalt.io
We’re excited about our mission and our people. We believe in continuous learning and development – you’ll learn from and with our team, share your expertise with staff and external audiences, and we’ll all grow together. In fact, you probably don’t meet all the requirements listed, and that’s ok. As a team we’ll fill in the gaps, and help each other meet the challenges of our mission.
Kobalt.io provides a fully remote working environment with flexibility to achieve our organizational goals while balancing your personal needs.
We welcome you and celebrate differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We provide extended benefits and stock options. We believe if we take care of our team, pay them fairly, value their contribution, they will take care of our clients and we’ll all succeed together. To learn more about the Kobalt.io team, visit https://kobalt.io/about/
The role reports to Marketing. As our Inbound Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for nurturing inbound prospects. This is a great entry-level role that will allow you to gain plenty of experience across multiple facets of the business as well as the security industry as a whole. Your voice and opinions will help to redefine how Kobalt.io looks to onboard, nurture and market to new clients. If you are ready for a new challenge and want to join a growing team, this is your opportunity.
- Ability to use email, Slack, and social channels to generate new business opportunities.
- Qualify new prospects into sales-qualified prospects.
- Identify the needs of prospects, suggest, present and position our solutions effectively to win over prospects and manage expectations
- Set up calls between prospects and sales executives, work jointly on proposals and conduct follow-ups
- Nurture leads from various channels, including leads referred by partners, leads generated from marketing events and activities, etc.
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage and report leads, sales activities and maintain contact, company and opportunity data hygiene
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to refine the sales funnel.
- Identify any new collateral that need to be made in order to better the prospect’s experience
Your Qualifications & Skills:
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Desire to learn and grow in the sales fields
- Experience using CRM tools and cloud software for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in productivity suite applications such as Google Workspace or Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong willingness to learn and voice your opinions in order to strengthen the business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A completed or in progress bachelor's degree in business or related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience or strong experience in cybersecurity is considered an asset.
- Experience as a sales development representative, with a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Proficiency with HubSpot is considered an asset.
What We Have to Offer:
- Kobalt.io believes if we take care of our team and value their meaningful contributions, they will take care of our clients and we will all succeed together. As a member of Kobalt.io, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation and stock options to reward the value you bring to Kobalt.io.
- Medical, dental, and optical benefits to prioritize you and your family’s well-being.
- Invest in your learning and development opportunities to support your career growth.
- Engaging and fun weekly events to foster strong work culture and interpersonal connections.
- A diverse and inclusive team that encourages innovative and unique perspectives
- Kobalt.io values work-life balance and offers a fully remote work environment for its employees.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you to leverage your expertise?
We want to hear from you – apply today with your resume!