SeaFirst Insurance Brokers are insurance specialists. Our rapidly growing company has been providing our clients with the finest in general insurance services for over 40 years and are proud to be the largest general insurance brokers on the Saanich Peninsula, with offices in Brentwood Bay, Saanichton, Sidney, Salt Spring Island, Oak Bay, Westshore and Pender Island. It is our philosophy to provide our clients with professional service, while at the same time, maintaining a positive work environment for our employees.
We are looking for an experienced Personal Lines Insurance Advisor to provide sales and service to clients’ changing insurance needs at our office located on beautiful Salt Spring Island, BC!
If you are interested in working for a local, community-oriented insurance brokerage, please connect with us – we want to hear from you!
What you will do in the role:
- Processing ICBC Driver Licencing transactions
- Handling office administrative tasks including but not limited to greeting clients, taking payments, and ordering office supplies
- Processing daily accounting deposits
You can offer SeaFirst:
- A positive attitude and outstanding customer service skills that provide a warm and friendly environment for our clients
- Strong computer skills with proficient knowledge of MS Office
- A teamwork mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We Offer Employees:
- Career growth opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Sales bonus program
- Paid time off
- Frequent company events
- RRSP matching
- Extended health & dental care plus a health spending account
- Employee and family assistance program with comprehensive Mental Health services
- Fitness and wellness subsidy
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Location: Salt Spring Island, full-time or part-time.
If this is position is of interest to you, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a good candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you!