Sunbelt Rentals – the fastest growing rental business in Canada– is seeking an Equipment Rental Specialist– You!
The Equipment Rental Specialist is an inside sales role responsible for supporting telephone and walk-in customers with rentals of all types of construction/industrial equipment. This position is considered the Company’s front line of contact with the customer, whose purpose is to understand customer equipment needs, negotiate and place orders. The role also requires strong administrative skills and an ability to always deliver customer satisfaction through a professional attitude. Our double-digit growth and internal promotion rate mean we are constantly looking to add top performers to our team.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Familiarity with various types of construction/industrial tools & equipment
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
- Previous equipment rental industry experience
- Knowledge about parts and equipment
- Strong customer service & telephone skills
- Solid computer and administrative skills
We Take Care of Our People - join our team now, you will be able to
- Enjoy competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits program
- RRSP matching program
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Prescription coverage, dental care, vision care, short & long-term disability coverage
- Safety boots reimbursement ($175/year)
- Develop new skills for a career track in service of operation management
- We promote from within, you can explore your career and get prepared for various roles
- Opportunity to become an operational/service manager and/or advance into branch leadership.
- Experience high employee fulfillment with our support and empowerment
- Work with an incredible team of people in a safety-driven culture
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodation may be made to comply with applicable laws.
If you have done any of the following roles, we’d love to hear from you: Account Manager, Rental Sales, Parts Sales, Service Manager, Customer Service Representative, Construction Manager, Tools Manager, Counter Sales Representative, Equipment Associate, Manager Trainee, Manager in Training, Skilled Craftsman, Brand Ambassador
Although we appreciate all who apply we will contact only those candidates who meet our requirements.
Sunbelt Rentals requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Sunbelt Rentals is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Sunbelt Rentals a proud supporter of military families and an equal opportunity employer — women, people with disabilities, Aboriginal peoples, and visible minorities are welcome to apply. WEST20
Gear up for an exciting career!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- rental industry: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person