MAKE YOUR MARK!
Start your new career at PVS Contractors Inc.
PVS Contractors Inc is the leader in telecommunications network infrastructure services. We are currently seeking energetic, career-minded individuals for the role of a Client Services Representative, for our Client Services Team.
A Client Care Services Representative will be responsible for performing several administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Lead, innovate, commit to excellence
- Provide excellent customer service
- Email correspondence with customers, clients, and team members
- Directing phone inquiries, following up with Management and Supervisors
- Provide assistance and communication with all departments
- Administrative duties as assigned by Supervisor and Manager
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor and Manager
Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in a discipline relevant to the job function or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience gathering data, performing analysis, developing detailed reports and presentations
- Ability to establish effective and collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in all utilities within PVS Contractors Inc. is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the locating industry or similar work experience in administration and customer service preferred.
- Strong computers skills will be an asset – proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Ability to drive change and results
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Tolerance of ambiguity and ability to quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to work in a stressful environment with time sensitive deliverables
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Active listening skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to conceptualize and be innovative
- Ability to multitask
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company Paid Health Benefits
- Pension Plan with Employer matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
All qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview. Candidates will be required to provide a basic criminal background check and a minimum of three references at the time of the interview.
About PVS Contractors Inc.
PVS Contractors Inc. are leaders in ON1Call and Private Locates, completing nearly 300,000 gas, electric, fiber, telecom, CATV, water and sewer, and streetlight locates per year. Our internal Quality Management System assures quick and accurate locates – without damage to property or plant assets. Since our inception in 1977, PVS has demonstrated leadership in industry innovation. Recognizing the need to responsibly track locate information, PVS were among the first participants in the Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance (ORCGA)and Locate Consortium pilot.
PVS Contractors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PVS Contractors Inc. will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person