We are seeking an Information Systems Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting services for our computer systems, networks, and software applications. The Information Systems Technician will also be expected to install, configure, and maintain computer hardware and software, as well as provide training and technical support to end users. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of information systems and technology, as well as excellent problem-solving skills.
- Troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and software.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems and applications.
- Provide technical support to users.
- Monitor system performance and security.
- Maintain records of hardware and software inventory.
- Perform system backups and restores.
- Create user accounts and set up user access privileges.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.89-$43.50 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS B3A 4S5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Data analytics: 4 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-07-07
Expected start date: 2023-08-07