Whitewater Management Ltd. is a cutting-edge fluid management company founded by professionals in the field with years of expertise in the industry, while holding a solid reputation and stellar safety and environmental records.
We are seeking to add to our team with the hire of a Sales Representative. This position will play a key role as a member of our Sales and Project Team based in the Lower Mainland with our field office in Chilliwack, BC. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that has experience in the fluid management/ construction or mining and municipal industries.
Our successful candidate will be able to thrive by sourcing out new sale opportunities and will be able to build strong relationships with our customers. They will openly communicate and share information with internal departments to ensure all aspects of each project will fulfill client needs.
Responsibilities (but not limited too):
- Identify opportunities from various sources to generate a pipeline of leads on upcoming construction, mining, and municipal projects.
- Develop and manage professional working relationships with all clients to drive repeat business and deliver excellent customer service.
- Travel to client facilities/offices to conduct presentations and proposal meetings to maximize business opportunities.
- Work with internal departments and other relevant suppliers to determine status of resources to ensure compliance to project proposal delivery times.
- Maintain accurate and complete records.
- Attend trade shows and conferences as required to promote Whitewater services.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience within the fluid management, construction, mining or municipal industries.
- Proven experience with CRM software.
- Technical acumen and the ability to understand complex water management and treatment solutions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned territory as needed.
- A talent for asking the right questions to get prospects to quantify their challenges
- Attention to detail in account management.
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
- Oil & gas, Mining or municipal: 2 years (required)
- Sales: 5 years (required)
Work Location: On the road