Are you interested in helping others Eat Well & Live Better, as a team member in our family-run Health Food Markets? We are always looking for people with a passion for natural and organic foods with the drive to work hard, help the team and deliver an excellent customer experience!
Nature’s Emporium is a family owned, fast-growing company that believes in promoting from within. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity to learn in a wellness-focused environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides a high level of prompt and friendly customer service.
- Receives product deliveries, ensuring order and invoice accuracy.
- Assists with receiving, unloading, stocking, filling and rotating merchandise.
- Stocks, rotates, merchandises and faces product according to department procedure.
- Maintains back-stock areas according to department standards.
- Assists in building displays; keeps shelves fully stocked and tidy.
- Assists with training other staff as needed.
- Has knowledge of weekly ad items; gives customers direction of product location throughout the store.
- Maintains excellent communication with store management team and front end at all times.
- General housekeeping in the department and in back room.
- Assists with front end duties as needed (cashiering, bagging, cart runs, etc.)
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills must have previous grocery experience
- available mornings, evenings and weekends
Benefits 20% staff discount
- benefits after 3 months of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.55 per hour
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- NEWMARKET, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you looking for a full time permanent position?
- Are there any days that you are unable to work?
- Grocery: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person