TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
The primary function of this role is to capture photos and technical details of automotive and non-automotive dealership inventory for both print and online advertising; while providing the best in-class customer service to the client.
What you’ll do:
-Working closely with automotive and non-automotive clients; staging and photographing their inventory.-
Manage a territory of designated dealers conducting weekly capture / service visit.
- Liaison with sales & internal staff to resolve dealer admin problems and inquiries while establishing and maintaining efficient data and information flow.
- Maintain new and existing clients through planned individual account support.
- Reporting daily and weekly activity to management on assigned dealerships
- Work part time 25+ hours a week
- Travel: up to 100%
- Must understand the concepts of photography and videography
- Advanced photography skills/ Intermediate Photoshop editing skills
- Experience with drone operation, video capture and editing are a plus.
What is in it for you:
- Vibrant, passionate and enthusiastic team
- This is a permanent, part time opportunity
- Flexibility to work beyond part time hours
- Competitive wages with medical and dental benefits from day 1.
Do we have your attention now? If so, we would love to hear from you!
At Trader Corporation, we welcome everyone to apply. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace, where every team member feels valued.
What’s in it for you…
- We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
- We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
- Gym discounts
- Local in-office free gyms
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Weekly virtual wellness events
- In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
- Conferences & training budget
- Regular internal training programs
- Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
- Annual bonus structure
- 3% CPP matching